My Photo

An obsession, have to have it, definitely want to live there! A gal who spends way too many lunch hours at Anthropologie--browsing, making my wish list, inspired, charmed, teased, of course I have to leave with something.. anything! Ahhh..now I can go back to work, I've had my fix.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Jersey, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer Fuchs.I love HOME design and creating new things out of the ordinary!!! I love painting, drawing, making Vines and all things handmade! Love fashion, shopping and blogging! I blog about what's new with Pinkybrown and to bookmark beautiful things that inspire me! Email me: Pinkybrown2005(AT)gmail.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

A pretty bag.........

from ~JenJen~'s flickr photostream.........

6 Comments:

Blogger Just be...... said...

soooo pretty! I Love their layouts.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a lovely, lovely blog!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the bags, so pretty.. where can i buy like that..
Click Here Concrete Cutting

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Obat Benjolan di Belakang Telinga said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Mengobati Pengapuran Tulang
Obat Pengapuran Otak pada Anak
Cara Mengobati Cacingan
Cara Mengobati Pengapuran Tulang
Obat Pengapuran Otak pada Anak
Cara Cepat Mengobati Amandel

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May ban travelers from Brazil on Coach Handbags Clearance Sunday over outbreak: White HouseThe United States is likely to impose travel restrictions on Brazil on New Jordan Shoes 2020 Sunday, a top White House official said after the South American nation became the world No. 2 hot spot for coronavirus cases. National security adviser Robert Coach Outlet O told CBS "Face the Nation" Ray Ban Outlet there will likely be a Yeezy Boost 350 decision to suspend entry for travelers arriving from Brazil.

Learn how to go on a "money date," Yeezy Discount what she describes as her "$20 prenup," and why she feels everyone should have one. She also shares her Ray Ban Glasses guide to Coach Outlet Store combining your finances. In fact, Aditi is so passionate about personal finance in general and couples' finances specifically she created an app to help you share and discuss finances with your partner!.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Arizel Damon said...

I agree. this bag is one of a kind.!



Internet deals at Pennsylvania Preassembled Kitchen Cabinets

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home